learn . experience . differently
Qualification is the prerequisite for any development. With the werte+mehr® Academy, we make a contribution to expanding the methodical competencies of our customers in a target-oriented manner and on the basis of specific, operative tasks. For us, training means learning how to apply and recognize.
Learn and experience differently is our motto: With more practical application and less theory, the operative benefits of methodical change can be experienced. This creates pleasure in change and added value for the company.
We offer training in the described areas of excellence: processes, productivity, leadership and cultural change. These are conducted either as part of implementation projects or as seminars. The latter are predominantly closed events, tailored to specific customer needs. Open seminars are offered together with third-party providers.
If you have a specific qualification requirement in one of our areas of excellence, please contact us. All courses are modular and can be varied and adapted flexibly and customized.
The werte+mehr® Academy has premises in a beautiful learning and experience environment in the Lake Constance region. The best prerequisites for sustainable competence development.
Below are a few examples from the training portfolio of the werte+mehr® Akademy:
- Project management in practice – 90% practice instead of boring theory
- How to start digitization with lean processes
- Leading with integrated capacity planning
- Lean management for starters (production & indirect areas)
- Turn around in and with cultural change
- Understanding the behaviour of others and using it in a meaningful way
- How to create a corporate culture
- A lean order fulfilment process in 90 days